Mustard Seed Social LLC (“Mustard Seed Social“) is committed to maintaining the security of personal information provided by you in accessing www.mustardseedsocial.com (“Website”).
Please read the following carefully to understand Mustard Seed Social views and practices regarding your personal information and how Mustard Seed Social will treat it.
Information that may be collected
Mustard Seed Social may collect and process the following types of information during your use of the Website:
- Personal information that you provide by filling in any forms on the Website, or reporting a problem with the Website.
- If you contact Mustard Seed Social, Mustard Seed Social may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the Website to analyse trends and user traffic and to gather statistical information.
Use of Information
Mustard Seed Social collects personal information about you through your use of the Services and the Website, including information relating to your use of the Website and the content you access.
Mustard Seed Social uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To verify your identity.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Mustard Seed Social, other users, or others.
- For internal research purposes.
- For promoting and marketing services to you.
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website, should you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to the Website.
- To provide you with any services.
- For the purpose of warranty registration.
- To deal with requests, complaints and other customer activities.
- To provide you with technical support.
- For any other use that you authorise.
Non-personal data is collected for reporting about usability, performance, and effectiveness of the Website. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability and Website content.
Disclosure of Information
Mustard Seed Social will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any other party unless you have given permission to do so.
Storage of Information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Mustard Seed Social will do its best to protect your personal data, Mustard Seed Social cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once Mustard Seed Social has received your information, Mustard Seed Social will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask Mustard Seed Social not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Mustard Seed Social will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if Mustard Seed Social intends to use your data for such purposes or if Mustard Seed Social intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting our Privacy Officer Maile Schunk email@example.com.
Access to Information
The Privacy Act 1993 (Act) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet Mustard Seed Social costs in providing you with details of the information Mustard Seed Social hold about you.