Your First Step to Engaging Content
Trying to write content for a blog or social media post, but don't know where to start? Or have you been writing, but only getting crickets? We hear ya! Writing can be tough.
The best question is not WHAT to write but WHO is your audience? Start with what you like and know about, but make sure that this intersects with WHO you are aiming to engage.
Grab this customer guide to:
- Define your customer audience in clear detail
- Create a mental picture of your customers
- Communicate with other team members and partners when creating content
- Make decisions about what and what NOT to write about
Tip: Look at your completed guide before writing, and only choose writing topics that engage that audience
- Add more customer types when you discover them
- Keep your audience's wants and needs in mind; hang your completed guide where you create content